• The company "NEWPHARM SA", located in the Municipality of Ioannina at 9 G. Karaiskaki Street, 45500 Kato Neochoropoulos Ioannina, (hereinafter Newpharm) created the website www.newpharm.gr in order to offer information and services to users about their activity, their products, collaborations, etc.
• The use of www.newpharm.gr is governed by these terms and conditions which every user must read carefully and comply with them. The use of www.newpharm.gr implies the automatic acceptance of these terms, as they apply each time.
• Newpharm may, in its sole discretion, modify these Terms and Conditions of Use www.newpharm.gr without prior notice or information, but is obliged to immediately update these terms.
• In case the use of any service of www.newpharm.gr is governed by more specific terms, these terms are considered as a whole with these terms, but in case of conflict the more specific terms of each service prevail.
• Any invalidity of some Terms hereof does not invalidate the rest. Newpharm's non-exercise of its rights under these Terms does not imply a waiver of those rights. Newpharm is not liable for breach of these Terms due to force majeure.
CONTENT - RESPONSIBILITY
• www.newpharm.gr is used "as it is" without the possibility of modifications or other interventions by users.
• The content contained on this website includes valid, up-to-date and legal information. Newpharm makes every effort so that the information and in general the content available through www.newpharm.gr are governed by clarity, accuracy and perfection. In any case, Newpharm does not bear any responsibility towards the visitor / user of www.newpharm.gr for damage that may have been caused to him due to non-updating of the information provided.
• Newpharm's liability is limited to providing information about its business and services. The information about the products that can be displayed or made available through the website has been gathered by their suppliers and states everything that is provided by the current legislation.
• Newpharm is not liable for any claims of a legal or civil and / or criminal nature nor for any damage (positive, special or negative, which is indicative and not restrictive, divisive and / or cumulative loss of profits, data lost profits, monetary satisfaction, etc.) by visitors of the website or third parties for reasons related to the operation or not and / or the use of the website and / or inability to provide services and / or information available from it and / or services and / and information available through it.
• The user must and is obliged to use the Website in accordance with the law and the present terms and conditions of its use.
• Any use of the website for misleading purposes or for purposes that could cause a malfunction in the provision of the services of the Website is strictly prohibited.
• Any unlawful movement in the use of the Website will result in the exclusion of the User from accessing and using the Website, subject to the express reservation of all other legal rights of Newpharm and in particular the rights listed below that Newpharm reserves in case of misuse. of the Website, not excluding any other rights that may be provided or recognized by law in such cases.
• Through the website www.newpharm.gr, the possibility is provided to the users (those who have the legal license for distribution, marketing, distribution and pricing of pharmaceutical and parapharmaceutical products) to create their own account. Through the personal account, users make purchases of pharmaceutical and parapharmaceutical products.
• In order to create a personal account on the website www.newpharm.gr, it is necessary for users to register by completing the online registration application.
• Each user is solely responsible for the information he states, which must be true and accurate. Newpharm may cancel the registration of this user at a later time if it finds that the true details have not been declared.
• Every registered user can request his deletion, with a request to Newpharm at the e-mail: email@example.com
WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are small text files stored by your browser on your computer or mobile device. The cookie will collect information about the use of our websites, information about your device, such as the device's IP address and browser type, as well as demographic data. If you are a registered user or subscriber to our sites, they may also collect your name and email address.
• They are widely used to make websites work better and more efficiently. They can do this because sites can read and store these files, allowing them to recognize and remember important information that will make the next use of the site easier (eg by remembering preferences). your).
• The use of this technology is in accordance with Law 3471 on "Protection of Personal Data & Privacy in Electronic Communications" as well as the current legal framework for the protection of personal data.
• To provide you with a great browsing experience on our sites, we give you the ability to set your own preferences for how the site works when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we set cookies so that this information can be recalled and used automatically whenever you interact with a page that is influenced by your preferences.
• We use traffic log cookies to determine which pages are used by our users. This feature helps us to analyze the traffic data of our websites and to properly improve our website, adapting accordingly to the needs of our visitors and customers. This information is used solely for the purpose of statistical analysis in order to perform the above improvements and then their data is removed from the system. All information used for this processing is anonymous.
• You can change your browser settings to delete cookies that have already been saved while using our site and not accept new cookies. To learn more about this, visit your device's browser help pages. Please note that if you disable cookies, this will limit the service we can provide to you and may affect the experience of using our websites.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
These terms and conditions are governed by the provisions of Greek Law, the Directives and Regulations of European Law and the relevant International provisions. The courts of Athens are responsible for resolving any dispute.