As the administrators of this website (hereinafter "website"), we want to inform you that Newpharm is committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of your personal data and information by taking all necessary technical and organizational measures for this purpose.
What is personal data
Personal data is information that identifies you directly or indirectly. "Indirect" means "in conjunction with other information" such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, or a unique device identification number.
The information provided voluntarily by you, the users of our website, is used by Newpharm, in order for the users of the website to have direct and substantial communication with our company, in order to be provided with answers to any questions they ask us and finally to serve and execute their orders.
Newpharm does not distribute to any other organization or partner that is not affiliated with this email address, or any other information concerning its users and customers, except to direct partners in the ordering process.
For the purposes of the GeneralDataProtectionRegulation (GDPR), as well as the broader legal framework surrounding Personal Data Protection, we know the following:
Regarding the personal data of the visitors / users of our Website, the Personal Data Processor is Newpharm.
Regarding the personal data of the visitor of our Website, who submits a request for more information about our services, Newpharm will process his personal information / data as a data processor.
Information / Data we collect:
We collect and process some or all of the following information from you:
Information we collect from you / provide us directly:
Newpharm has designed its website so that its users can visit it without having to reveal their identity unless they wish to do so.
You are not required to provide information directly to us to view and browse this website.
However, when you use certain features of the website, such as completing any application / form, etc., we may ask you to provide us with additional information. The information is provided by you after completing the relevant contact form on our website, which includes only contact details (eg name, email address, postal address, telephone number and mobile phone number, VAT number, etc.).
In addition to the above:
• We may ask you for information when you report a problem with the operation of our website.
• In case you contact us, we may keep a record of this correspondence / communication.
• We may ask you to complete questionnaires or surveys, which we use for research / statistical purposes, although in any case you are not required to answer them.
• We may collect details about what you do through our website as well as details about your visits to our website, including traffic data, location data, blogs and other contact information, the site that referred you to the Website and the resources you have access to.
Information that is automatically collected during your visit and interaction with our website:
When you visit and interact with this website, certain information may be automatically collected, such as:
• The address (IP) of your computer
• The type of your browser
• The type of your operating system
• The websites you visited immediately before and after your visit to our website
• The speed of your connection
• Server connection information
• Information collected through cookies, webbeacons and other similar technologies.
How we use the information we collect
In case you provide us with information during the visit / use of our website, the legal (and legal basis), on which we base the collection and processing of absolutely necessary personal data, is the implementation of the action or service you have requested from us.
In addition, the information you provide to us while visiting / using our website may be used for the following reasons:
• To ensure that our content is presented in the most efficient way for you and your computer.
• To provide information about products or services that you request from us or that we believe may be of interest to you or may be of interest to you in the future.
• For the fulfillment of our obligations, which result from any contracts concluded between our customers and our company.
• To provide information about our services for marketing purposes.
Communications via email
With your consent, we may use the information we collect to send you e-mail communications, such as updates and promotional messages for our products and services.
To learn more about how our website is used we may keep a consolidated form and analyze the data we collect in order to enhance its functionality and content according to the needs of our visitors.
Disclosure of information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event of the sale, establishment of another business or purchase of another business or its assets, then we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such a business or assets.
• If we or virtually all of our assets are acquired by third parties, in which case personal data held by us for our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
• If we are obliged to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to impose or enforce the Terms and Conditions of Use of our website.
• In order to protect the rights, ownership or security of the website, our visitors / users and any third party with whom we interact to provide the services of the website.
Transmission of information
Our company respects your privacy and shares the information of its visitors / users only under certain circumstances.
We make information available to other companies, applications or individuals in the circumstances listed below:
• We may disclose aggregate information or information that does not directly identify you to third parties, so that we can develop the content of our website and the services provided by it.
• We may use other providers to provide services related to the Website, such as maintenance, details, advertising, marketing, etc. These third parties will only have access to the information to perform the above tasks on our behalf.
• We may disclose information about you to respond to subpoenas, search warrants, litigation, court orders, legal proceedings or other law enforcement measures by any competent authority, wherever it is located, as well as to secure and enforce our legal rights or to refute claims against us.
Except in the above cases, we may use the information we collect for any other purposes that will be disclosed to you at the time the information is collected or after your consent. By using our website, you provide your explicit consent to all the above cases of disclosure of information.
Security of your Personal Data
We take all appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure and secure the retention of all personal data, including security measures to prevent accidental loss of personal data, as well as for any unauthorized use or access, for the duration of use of the Our services.
We restrict access to your personal data only to those for whom there are good reasons and a real need to know. Therefore, those who process your information do so only in an authorized manner and are subject to an obligation of confidentiality.
We have also established all the necessary and legal procedures to deal with any breaches of data security.
Unfortunately, the transmission and flow of information over the Internet is not completely secure and although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through the Website.
Update your personal data
If any changes occur regarding your personal information / data, you can update them and add the changes by contacting us at the contact details below.
In case you wish to change / modify your personal data, we will try to update it within thirty (30) days from the provision of any new or updated personal data, in order to ensure that the personal data we hold about you is as accurate as possible and updated.
Save your personal data
The data that we collect from you and process in order to implement the action or service you have requested from us, are kept by our Company, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legal framework. They are legally processed by the staff of our company. The staff of our company can deal with, among other things, the sale and transfer of our products, the processing and fulfillment of your orders, the processing of payment details, etc. By submitting your personal data, you accept their transfer, storage or processing.
How long have we kept your personal data?
We keep all personal data for as long as we have the obligation according to the applicable Laws and Regulations.
Your personal information will be deleted if you submit a written request for the deletion of your personal information.
What are your rights?
According to the General Data Protection Regulation that is already in force as well as according to any new relevant, national or European legislation in force from now on, you have a number of important rights without any charge.
You have the right to access, correct, modify, supplement, update, transmit, freeze or delete your personal data, after contacting us, at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
According to current laws and regulations, you must send proof of identification along with your request and you will receive a response within thirty (30) days of receiving your request.
Your rights can be summarized as follows:
• Access to your personal data and some other additional information, which you have provided to us voluntarily.
• In the application for deletion of personal data concerning you, in cases where this is possible.
• In the application for the receipt of personal data concerning you and which you have already provided to us, in a structured, widely used and mechanically readable form and the right to transfer this data to third parties in certain cases,
• The right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you in cases of direct marketing,
• The right to object to decisions made by automated means that produce legal consequences and effects for you or significantly affect you,
• The right to object in certain cases after the processing of your personal data, otherwise, the right to restrict the processing of your personal data in certain cases,
The right to claim compensation for damage caused by a breach of the provisions on the protection of personal data.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please:
Contact us using our contact details, which are set out in detail below.
Confidentiality and security
We restrict access to your contact information only to employees or service providers who we reasonably believe need to know this information in order to provide you with products or services or to perform their work. We have also adopted technical, physical and administrative procedures that are appropriate to protect the information that concerns you from the loss, misuse and alteration of your personal data.
Minors under 18 years
We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors under the age of 18. If we find that we have collected any personal information from a minor under the age of 18 without verifiable parental consent, we will delete the information from our database as soon as possible.
If you believe that we may have collected information from a minor under the age of 18, please contact us at email@example.com
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type, for system management, customer support, and the collection of comprehensive information for internal purposes.
Cookies serve the following:
• Recognize and estimate the number of our visitors as well as find out how visitors browse our website when they use it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works.
• To identify and verify the user on various pages of our website when necessary.
• Be able to recover a user's stored data.
The data we send and which are associated with cookies (user-ID, advertising-ID), are automatically deleted after 14 months.
How to express your possible complaints or protests:
The General Data Protection Regulation gives you the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, in this case in the Member State of the European Union (or European Economic Area) in which you work, reside permanently or in the territory where it took place against you. any violation of the provisions and laws on the protection of personal data.
The supervisory authority in Greece is the Hellenic Personal Data Protection Authority (APDP), which you can contact at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +30 210 6475600.
Questions / communication
You can send your requests for the exercise of your legal and above detailed rights, to the email address email@example.com